Cancellation by customer
If the track day can no longer take place for any reason, we ask the driver to inform the organization as soon as possible. The customer is entitled to cancel an agreement with Wheels after Work BV no later than 28 days before the start of the relevant event, provided that the cancellation is confirmed by the organization.
Cancellations after this period will always incur a cost. In this case, the agreement can be unilaterally terminated subject to compliance with the following conditions:
Cancellation more than 28 days before the track day event:
• The total amount excluding payments already made to third parties (including track day fees and registration fees) can be rebooked to another suitable date.
Cancellation less than 28 days but 14 days before the track day event:
• 75% of the total amount excluding payments that have already been made to third parties (including track day fees and registration costs) can be rebooked to another suitable date.
Cancellation less than 14 days but 48 hours before the track day event:
• 50% of the total amount excluding payments that have already been made to third parties (including track day fees and registration costs) can be rebooked to another suitable date.
Cancellation less than 48 hours before the track day event:
• In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before the track day, the total amount can not be rebooked or refunded.
Cancellation by Wheels after Work
If the track day can no longer take place for any reason, the organization will inform the participants as soon as possible. In that case, Wheels after Work reserves the right to provide a new and equivalent date. No refund will be given.
Wheels after Work BV cannot be held liable for the failure or postponement of the rental agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, such as – among others – strikes, occupations or other personnel disputes, system failure, floods, fire, explosions or accidents. In particular, there will be no refund (of neither travel expenses nor the price of the rental car and/or instruction) if the circuit would be unusable due to bad weather conditions or other circumstances beyond its control.
Customers who recieved a voucher can redeem this voucher when placing an order at Wheels after Work. General conditions below apply when using a voucher:
- A maximum of 200€ per order can be used when redeeming a voucher
- A voucher is assigned to 1 person or company an cannot be used by other parties
- A voucher can only be used on full day track day rentals for an amount of minimal 1500€
- A voucher cannot be used for track day fees, coaching or other non-rental related products or services
- A voucher cannot be used when other promotions have already been applied (i.e. Black Friday, Monthly Promo,…)
- A voucher for a WaW Track Day car cannot be used for a WaW Racing car and the other way around